CredSpark Client Example
How do you help a sponsor raise awareness of a new product offering?
Let’s explore how JCK did it.
JCK + CredSpark
JCK had a client (BriteCo) who wanted to engage their JCK’s audience of jewelry industry professionals and introduce a new product offering. JCK used CredSpark to assess the audience’s jewelry knowledge in a fun, engaging way while also surfacing their needs and interests on important topics to BriteCo. BriteCo also leveraged a contest to juice participation. Let’s take a look:
Test Your Jewelry Knowledge Contest
- Leveraged an in-experience contest to amplify participation
- Gauged reader knowledge and interest on industry topics
- Tapped people’s inherent competitive nature to see how they performed
- Surfaced important lead qualification data for the client.
- Introduced a new product in a fun, innovative and interactive way.
wanted more information about the new product offering
MEETING REQUEST RATE
Wanted to set up a meeting with BriteCo
The audience data points collected during the interaction
How can you leverage CredSpark in your organization?
Let’s find out. Start with a demo that’s customized to your specific business needs and goals.