CREDSPARK + DEGREED
Take workplace learning engagement to the next level.
CredSpark is an audience engagement platform with powerful tools and features to help you develop engaging interactive content that keeps learners coming back for more. It’s a powerfully effective way to enhance your Degreed experience.
Included with Degreed
Degreed has integrated CredSpark into your Degreed environment so you can easily create assessments, knowledge checks, feedback loops, and more. Anyone with “manage catalog” permissions can launch the CredSpark app, build assessments/surveys there, and easily access/share data. In addition, Degreed clients can:
• Customize the look and feel of an interaction within CredSpark. Look for the “Design” tab and explore a range of customization options from fonts and colors to button text.
• Share data with 3rd parties. Look for the checkbox on the “Data” tab and offer business leaders or stakeholders immediate visibility into interaction data.
• Use branching logic to create unique and responsive interactions.
• Control the Results View to display answers and explanations to create a richer learning experience.
Due to high demand for certain features, Degreed and CredSpark are proud to offer a CredSpark+ paid subscription for those Degreed users whose business needs require even more flexibility and functionality from their interactions and assessments. Those features include all those in the standard CredSpark offering, as well as:
• Governance options to manage access to data and separate content by department or business unit
• API access to bring data from CredSpark directly into a BI or similar application
• Question Bank
• More robust functionality including Leaderboards, streaks, confidence-based scoring, a quiz timer, question pools, a file-upload question type, and more
• Advanced Scoring Options such as Category Scoring and more customizable score display in Results View
• The ability to deliver assessments/surveys outside of Degreed, allowing you to share the same (or new) assessments to contractors or others who don’t have Degreed access while still storing all data in one place
• Collections and aggregate reporting
• Rich enough feature set to consolidate most, if not all, quiz/survey tools under one umbrella, solving challenges around QA and data management
Contact us for more information on features and pricing.
Upgrade to an expanded feature set with CredSpark+
Included with Degreed
• Learner data appears in Degreed and also available for download and secure 3rd party sharing
• Customize the design to fit your brand
• Tag questions with Skills and generate Skills Checkpoints in pathways
- Easily create knowledge checks, surveys, polls, and scenario-based assessments and embed them in Degreed pathways
+ Full API access toCredSpark data to merge with other data sources
+ Question Bank to create a database of questions you can reuse in multiple interactions
+ Custom CSS options
+ Enhanced content & data governance for multiple distinct teams in your organization
+ Motivational dynamics such as leaderboards, participant notifications, streaks, and multi-part assessments
+ Confidence measures
+ Display logic
+ File Upload
+ NPS-style ratings
+ Embed anywhere
+ Email delivery
Built to work within Degreed.
CredSpark has designed its features and tools to work within the Degreed learning experience. Clients have a dedicated CredSpark support team to help you take full advantage of everything its engagement platform has to offer.
How much will you improve learner engagement?
Let’s find out with a demo and brainstorm session to explore how you can leverage CredSpark with Degreed.